Join Us for the 2014 Healthcare Design Exchange!
November 12 - 14, 2014 | San Diego, Calif. | Omni San Diego Hotel
INNOVATIVE, INVITATION-ONLY EVENT
The Healthcare Design Exchange is designed for Architects, Interior Designers, Facility/Community Executives, and Planners who are specifying and purchasing materials for new projects or renovations for Healthcare Facilities.
Professionals who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply to be a Healthcare Design Exchange (HCDEx) Hosted Buyer. HCDEx Hosted Buyers should:
- Be an active participant in the specification and purchasing process.
- Have at least three (3) active projects in the healthcare space in the next 6-12 months.
- Have project budgets totaling at least $1 Million in the next 6-12 months.
Hosted Buyer Benefits
- Complimentary attendance to the Healthcare Design Exchange.
- Two nights hotel accommodation at the Omni Hotel on November 12 and 13, 2014.
- Complimentary meals and snacks.
- A $250 American Express gift card at the conclusion of the Healthcare Design Exchange.
Hosted Buyer Application Process:
- Complete the online Hosted Buyer Application in full, including project details and budgets. You may be contacted via email or phone with requests for additional information.
- Upon approval as an HCDEx Hosted Buyer, you will receive a Welcome Email with login information.
- Within three (3) days of receipt of Welcome Email, you must login to your registration record and:
- Accept your invitation and confirm your attendance at HCDEx.
- Agree to the HCDEx Terms & Conditions.
- Provide credit card information to guarantee your hotel room.