HCD.11 Recap: The Record-Breaking Conference Comes to a Close
Another successful HEALTHCARE DESIGN Conference wrapped up in Nashville last week. I’m happy to report that Vendome Group LLC (parent company of Healthcare Building Ideas and sister magazine HEALTHCARE DESIGN), along with its partners for the event, welcomed more than 4,000 people over the course of its four days—a new record.
For those of you who missed it, be sure to peruse the Healthcare Building Ideas (HBI) website for coverage as well as the conference site at www.healthcaredesignconference.com, where full coverage of the live event is posted.
Here are a few items to get you started:
- HCD.11 Session Review: The Bariatric Patient—How Will New Guidelines Impact Health Facility Design?
- HCD.11 Session Review: Contributing to Life Cycle Management Through the Healthcare BIM Consortium
- HCD.11 Session Review: New Directions in the Future of Healthcare Design—The Experts Speak Out
- HCD.11 Session Review: Merging Architecture, Engineering, and Medicine into Healthy Hospital Soundscapes
- HCD.11 Session Review: Utilizing Design Standards within a Large Healthcare System
It was a pleasure to meet so many of you at the show, and see so many seats filled in educational sessions on BIM, Integrated Project Delivery, and Facilities Management, to name a few. These topics continue to be prevalent throughout our industry, and interest in those conference tracks only solidifies our mission here at HBI to deliver relevant content to you.
Please let me know what you thought of the conference, and how you’d like us, here, to take the topics discussed and expand upon them throughout the coming year.
Finally, please mark your calendars for next year's conference! The HEALTHCARE DESIGN Conference 2012 will take place Nov. 3-6, in Phoenix.