Keep the Conversation Going…
As we close out 2011, I thought I would share some of the numbers from what my colleagues here at HEALTHCARE DESIGN may think of as one of my sources of pride—The HEALTHCARE DESIGN connection, our LinkedIn community.
It always brings us some cheer to see the number of people who are joining the network. It's a lively group of professionals who gather to discuss the various aspects that impact their careers as well as to bounce their ideas, thoughts, and frustrations off people who understand the struggles, breakthroughs, and successes this small niche of the industry face.
So how is it doing?
At a glance:
- 5,810 members and growing;
- Largest industry group is architecture & planning industry;
- New York City, Dallas/Fort Worth area, Greater Chicago, and San Francisco Bay area are locations with the highest member count
- 15% are in the construction field;
- The average week to week member growth rate has been 419%!
- and more….!
There’s a lot going on in this community so keep up the good work no matter the odds. For the interns, brand new graduates, and even the seasoned professionals – I’m sure there’s always a fresh perspective that can be gleaned from the discussions.
To top it off our HEALTHCARE DESIGN Conference is also a source of knowledge where people can gather and share their education. We always welcome you to continue the conversation at www.healthcaredesignmagaine.com.
Here’s wishing you all a happy and prosperous New Year!