Return of the Living Dead!
Maybe it's the Halloween vibe in the air over the last few weeks, but here at HEALTHCARE DESIGN, we've noticed an odd trend of late. For some reason, several blog posts and feature stories dated a year ago (or more!) have been garnering fresh, new comments--and in some cases, some rather heated discussion. And while the nature of the Internet is all access, all the time, to everything, this is still a rather strange phenomenon, and one that we haven't really encountered before.
Check out these "undead" blogs and features that have seen new activity of late:
- Why Design-Build is Turning Heads from 2010
- Questioning LEED Certification from 2010
- Meet the virtual project manager from 2010
- Resistance to Design-build often selfishly motivated from 2009
- Design-build, a higher level of ethical practice? from 2009
- Have Architects Lost Their Relevance? from 2009
- Private finance initiative: A catalyst for better healthcare design? from 2005
Whatever sinister (or perhaps downright spooky) reasons there might be for these topics to be given new life, we encourage you all to comment to your heart's content -- there is no time limit on healthy, active discussion. Please, folks, do keep it civil.