From the producers of the popular Healthcare Design Conference, Healthcare Design Academies are regional events that provide educational sessions and resource connections to architects and facility administrators—bringing together the people, organizations, and facilities that are setting new standards in healthcare design.
Uniting the industry’s foremost solutions providers with select healthcare architects and facility executives, these unique events boast the participation of respected thought leaders and key decision makers throughout the U.S. Dedicated to creating designs that anticipate—and meet—the healthcare facility needs of the future, these jam-packed, one-and-a-half day programs offer a variety of important case studies, networking opportunities, interactive learning sessions, panel debates, and audience Q&A.
Benefits of Sponsoring/Exhibiting
- Showcase products and services to carefully targeted potential customers
- Build brand awareness
- Generate high-quality leads from a targeted audience
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships
- Gain market and media exposure
August 7 - 8, 2014, in Dallas
Hilton Anatole Hotel
Feb. 28 - March 1, 2014, in Washington, D.C.
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
- Earn 9 CEUs!
- View Agenda - Washington, D.C.
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital Tour (Hard Hat Tour) - Opening: August 2014 SOLD OUT!
- National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE) Tour - Located on the campus of Walter Reed SOLD OUT!
June 19 - 20, 2014, in Portland, Ore.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront