The Center For Health Design Opens Nominations For 2018 Changemaker Award
The Center for Health Design has opened nominations for its 2018 Changemaker Award.
Nominees can include individuals or organizations that have demonstrated an exceptional ability to change the way healthcare facilities are designed and built, and whose work has a broad impact on the advancement of healthcare design.
The recipient of this award will share their journey as a keynote speaker, Nov. 12, 2018, at the 2018 Healthcare Design Expo & Conference in Phoenix.
Nomination Deadline, Feb. 28, 2018
Individuals or organizations that have:
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to make change happen in how healthcare facilities are designed and built.
- A body of work that has had a broad impact on the advancement of field of healthcare design.
- Been a role model or mentor for others.
- Epitomized the true meaning of being a Changemaker.
- Been an active voice in the industry as a volunteer, spokesperson or advocate.
- Demonstrated the ideals of leadership.
- A commitment to the values of The Center for Health Design and its mission.
Eligible Nominees: Nominees can be, but are not limited to, design professionals, design firms, product manufacturers, healthcare professionals (including practitioners), healthcare institutions, healthcare facility owners, researchers, educators, authors, consultants, associations, association leaders, etc.