HGA Elevates Staff Members To Vice President, Associate Vice President
HGA has promoted several team members to vice president and associate vice president across its national offices. The promotions recognize the contributions each has made to HGA’s growth.
Promoted to Vice President:
• Kevin Kerschbaum, AIA, NCARB, is a senior project manager focusing on healthcare work.
• Greg Osecheck, AIA, is a principal specializing in healthcare work.
Promoted to Associate President:
• Mike Andric, RA, is a senior project architect working on healthcare projects.
• Kate Mullaney, CPSM, is a national healthcare business developer.
• Tom Beck, AIA, LEED AP, is a senior project architect focusing on healthcare work.
• Amy Frerker, AIA, is a senior project architect concentrating on healthcare projects.
• Kim Jensen, AIA, LEED AP, is a senior project manager concentrating on healthcare projects.
• Heather Kampa, CID, IIDA, EDAC, is a senior interior designer and practice group leader working on healthcare, education and community projects.
• Denis Stroup, AIA, is a senior project manager working in healthcare.