Healthcare Design Magazine Names HCD 10 Winners
The editors of Healthcare Design have selected this year’s winners of The HCD 10, an annual awards program that honors professionals across 10 categories of nominees and shines a spotlight on the broad spectrum of stars in our industry.
The following individuals and one organization will be honored for their contributions to the industry in the 12 months prior to nominations opening in April. They are:
- Architect—Jon Crane, senior vice president, director, translational health sciences, HDR
- Provider/Owner—Panos Lampsas, regional program manager—West Bay, Sutter Health
- Facility Manager—Timothy Keenan, administrative director of support services and facilities, St. Anthony Hospital
- Clinician—Dr. Manuel Hernandez, principal and health practice leader, CannonDesign; attending physician and assistant professor, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey Medical Center
- Interior Designer—Kari Thorsen, principal, ZGF
- Team MVP—Christina Grimes, senior associate, architecture, Ballinger
- Researcher—Ellen Taylor, vice president for research, The Center for Health Design
- Educator—William Worn, clinical associate professor, School of Architecture, University of Illinois; president emeritus, Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects PC
- Building Professional—Becky Olson, project manager, Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Outstanding Organization—Lehigh Valley Health Network
The group will be recognized in a special feature article in the September 2017 issue of Healthcare Design and online, as well as at an awards dinner at Healthcare Design Forum being held Sept. 6-8 at Cliff House in Cape Neddick, Maine.