Healthcare Design Names 2018 HCD 10 Winners
The editors of Healthcare Design magazine are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s HCD 10 awards program.
The HCD 10 honors professionals across 10 categories of nominees, shining a spotlight on the broad spectrum of stars in our industry, specifically recognizing accomplishments over the 12 months prior to the nomination period.
The 2018 HCD 10
- Architect—Jeffrey S. Monzu, vice president, senior project manager, Leo A Daly, Omaha, Neb.
- Interior Designer—Jocelyn Stroupe, principal, director of healthcare interiors, CannonDesign, Chicago
- Provider—Debra F. Sukin, regional senior vice president, Houston Methodist; CEO, Houston Methodist The Woodlands, The Woodlands, Texas
- Clinician—Dr. Robert White, director, regional newborn program, Beacon Health System, South Bend, Ind.
- Facility Manager—David R. Cozier, vice president, facilities and construction, Mount Carmel Health System, Columbus, Ohio
- Building Professional—Arash Guity, chief energy engineer, Mazzetti, San Francisco
- Educator—Jennifer Matthews, associate, architectural designer, Array Architects, Washington, D.C.
- Researcher—Anjali Joseph, Spartanburg Regional Health System Endowed Chair in Architecture + Health Design, Director of the Center for Health Facilities Design and Testing, Clemson University, Clemson, S.C.
- Team MVP—Bryan Langlands, principal, NBBJ, New York
- Outstanding Organization—Advocate Health Care, Chicago
The winners will be celebrated during an HCD 10 awards dinner at the upcoming HCD Forum event taking place Sept. 5-7 in Park City, Utah, and recognized during the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference Nov. 10-13 in Phoenix. Coverage of the winners and their contributions to the industry will appear in the September issue of Healthcare Design and here online.