HDR Promotes Five Senior Interior Designers
HDR has promoted five senior interior designers to serve as interior design practice leaders. The team members will provide expanded leadership to the firm's growing interior design practice, lead efforts to acquire new talent, recognize and mentor senior talent, and more.
• Leah Bauer, ASID, IIDA, IFMA, NCIDQ, is based in the firm’s San Francisco office. She has worked internationally over the past eight years, mainly in the Middle East. Bauer has worked on a large variety of healthcare and commercial projects.
• Kevin Lynch, LEED AP, AAHID, NCIDQ, is based in Charlotte, N.C. His career spans 20 years built on an understanding of interior architecture and detailing, as well as a focus on design integration and design continuity.
• Amy Mays, IIDA, LEED AP, EDAC, NCIDQ, leads the firm’s New York interior design studio. A 20-year industry veteran, her focus is in the healthcare field.
• Julie Robertson, IIDA, NCIDQ, is the interior design studio lead in Minneapolis. She brings a wealth of knowledge and she has worked with many healthcare organizations.
• Chad Wilkey, IIDA, LEED AP, NCIDQ, leads interior design in the firm’s Atlanta office. He focuses on better human-centered design on all projects, especially in the corporate, higher education, science, and tech fields. He has a special interest in data-driven design and in creating environments and moments for human connections.