Call For Presentations Opens For 2018 HCD Expo
The Healthcare Design Expo & Conference, produced by Emerald Expositions, the publisher of Healthcare Design, is seeking presentation proposals for the 2018 event to be held Nov. 10-13 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix.
The HCD Expo draws attendees from many disciplines and levels of professional experience, including architecture, interior design, facilities management, academia, clinical care, product development, and research, offering numerous educational tracks that deliver content from the most knowledgeable professionals in this field.
Topic areas of interest include, but aren't limited to, the following:
• Patient safety and satisfaction
• Ambulatory care
• Impact of technology
• clinical perspectives
• High-performance hospital/sustainable practices
• Design for wellness
• Innovations in facility planning and management
• Design challenges and solutions
• Specialty facilities and/or departments (i.e. oncology, pediatrics, behavioral health, etc.)
• Strategies for financing and operations
• International trends and practices.
The Center for Health Design serves as the educational partner for the HCD Expo. Contact Jennifer Wilcox, director of education for The Center, with questions at email@example.com. The submission deadline is Jan. 31.
Click here for more details.