Thank you for your interest in Healthcare Design’s new products coverage. If you have a new product relevant to the healthcare design industry, we’d like to hear about it!
To submit a product for consideration for coverage in print and/or online, please read the following guidelines and use the template below to submit information for your product.
- Products submitted for coverage must be directly relevant to healthcare design.
- Products must be new (introduced within the past 12 months) to be considered for coverage.
- Provide product specifications in one or two concise sentences. Add one sentence about recommended applications for this product within healthcare spaces.
- Write-ups should be very straightforward and informative rather than promotional in tone.
- Note that descriptions will be edited by our team for style, grammar, and length. Please include 1 high-resolution JPEG photo of the product (must be 300 dpi; size must be between 140×140 pixels and 800×800 pixels). Please do not submit files such as bmp, tiff, zip, or wav.
- Please name the file with your company and product name, and no spaces (e.g., ABCFlooringDiamondLine.jpg).
- We do not guarantee that product submissions will be included online or in print.
- Image file size must be under 1 MB.
All submissions must be complete with the above information to be considered. If you have questions, contact Shandi Matambanadzo, managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or HCDproductnews@emeraldexpo.com.