Saturday, November 3 | 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This 43,000-square-foot, Gold LEED-certified comprehensive primary care center is the first of several new facilities being built by Adelante Healthcare. This latest facility integrates internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, dental, lab, pharmacy, WIC nutrition, and a healthy café into a single location in order to deliver convenient, accessible, and affordable services under one roof.
Highlights of the Adelante Healthcare Mesa site design include:
- Easy access to public transportation via metro light rail service
- A café offering healthy food options and free wi-fi
- Public and waiting areas designed in a smaller pod format throughout the departments featuring unique finishes and colors to aid in wayfinding
- Maximized use of natural daylight throughout the facility to reduce energy costs and increase the connection to nature
- Jack and Jill room configuration within Internal Medicine to enhance patient contact, expedite patient wait times, and increase whole-family participation
- The use of interactive art in Pediatrics to engage patients of various ages and developmental stages reinforcing positive distractions
- Incorporation of community programs focused on nutrition and wellness
The new Mesa facility is being built in partnership with the East Valley Institute of Technology (EVIT), A.T. Still University, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Mesa Museum for Youth, One Oh One Gallery, Mesa Arts Center, Metro Light Rail, Desert Botanical Gardens, and The Herberger Institute for Design, and the Arts at Arizona State University.