BOND Expands Building Division In New Haven, Conn.
BOND has added a team of professionals in the New Haven, Conn., office to service traditional Building Division clients in the education, healthcare, and district energy markets.
• Lee Ann Sullivan, LEED AP, senior estimator - Sullivan brings experience and expertise in estimating and preconstruction services within the context of a wide range of delivery methods including construction management at risk, lump sum bid, and design build. She has led major projects in healthcare, pharmaceutical, education, infrastructure, and commercial markets.
• Mark Rollins, project superintendent - Rollins is a construction supervisor with onsite management and field supervision experience. He has supervised multiple projects in the fields of healthcare and energy.
• Tim Peer, PE, vice president, district energy - Peer continues to lead a specialized team of professionals focused on delivering complex district energy projects for clients in the higher-education market. He has more than 25 years’ of experience.
• John Turner, project executive, district energy - Turner brings more than 24 years of utilities construction and project management experience in cogeneration and central utility projects that have spanned across higher education, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
• Eric Fontaine, superintendent - Fontaine has more than 10 years experience supervising complex projects within the education industry. He oversees the daily construction of BOND projects in institutional, corporate renovations, and new construction.
• Kevin McConnell, project manager - McConnell brings expertise managing construction projects from preconstruction to turnover. He has more than 13 years of experience overseeing project operations including scheduling, procurement, tracking and billing. His project portfolio includes higher-education and K-12 renovations, laboratories, corporate interiors, and transportation facilities.
• Dale Burr, senior project manager - Burr joined BOND in 2015 and brings more than 30 years’ construction management experience.