Rewind: New Parkland Hospital
Healthcare Design has followed the New Parkland Hospital project in Dallas closely over the years, from covering its master planning process and research initiatives to sending editors to tour the site to reaching out to its project team members as sources for industry trend reports.
Here’s a collection of some of the highlights from the Parkland journey, as told here at Healthcare Design.
- Using Evidence-based Strategies to Design Safe, Efficient, and Adaptable Patient Rooms
- Applying Evidence-Based Design at the New Parkland Hospital
- The New Parkland Hospital Master Plan—Part 1
- The New Parkland Hospital Master Plan—Part 2
- The New Parkland Hospital Master Plan, Part 3
- Half-Time Report On The New Parkland Hospital
- Take Five With Walter Jones
- Using Interior Design To Reduce MRI Anxiety
- Guest Services: A New Approach
- Hard Hat Tour Of The Largest Healthcare Construction Project In The U.S.
- Modular Construction Delivers Flexibility To Healthcare
- The New Parkland: Lessons In Practical Design
- The HCD 10: Sam Moses, Building Professional
- Collaboration Via Research At The New Parkland
- Stakes Are High For Patient Room Design
- Staff Support: Designing Optimal Healthcare Work Environment
- Scale And Scope: New Parkland Hospital
- From The Ground Up: New Parkland Hospital
- Colossus Of Care: New Parkland Hospital